Stewardship is a call to a lifestyle of gratitude and generosity that places our complete trust in God and sharing all our gifts, especially the one that means the most to us.
- To participate in archdiocesan and parish fundraising campaigns.
- To share individual gifts from God for parish needs
- To be involved in parish-wide tithing for specific community and worldwide needs.
- To engage with Stewardship committee to fulfill the above functions or to explore new avenues of stewardship.
Contact Patricia Hughes (314) 839-5899
Youth and Young Adults
Youth and Young Adult Ministries are faith groups called to carry out a ministry to involve and engage with young people in our community.
- To serve as young members of the Body of church by participation in the Liturgy
- To plant seeds of faith that will build up the Kingdom of God
- To serve the needs of our community though works of service.
- To volunteer or share your gifts with our youth or to offer insights and suggestions.
Contact Pam Mason (314) 603-3997
Youth Ministry Form