Absentee Voting for August 4 Primary
The St. Louis County Board of Elections is opening four in-person satellite absentee voting centers Thursday, July 23 - Monday, August 3. These sites, along with the main office, will be open to absentee voters who would like to vote in-person before Election Day.
The locations are:
- St. Louis County Board of Elections, 725 Northwest Plaza Dr., St. Ann, 63074
- Louis County Library - Mid-County, 7821 Maryland Ave., Clayton, 63105
- North County Recreation Complex, 2577 Redman Rd., St. Louis, 63136
- South County Government Center - Keller Plaza, 4554 Lemay Ferry Rd., St. Louis, 63129
- West County Government Center, 74 Clarkson Wilson Center, Chesterfield, 63017
Hours for all sites are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. All sites will be open on Saturday, July 25 and Saturday, August 1 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. All locations will remain open until 5 p.m. on Monday, August 3 - the last day to vote absentee in-person. Voters also have the option to drop off their voted absentee ballots at any location. For more information visit the St. Louis Election Board website.
If you still need to request an absentee or mail-in ballot, the deadline to request one is July 22. Request your ballot here. Applications should be mailed to your local election authority. Addresses can be found here.
While absentee ballots can be dropped off in person, please note that mail-in ballots MUST BE NOTARIZED and MUST BE DELIVERED BY U.S. MAIL. Ballots must be received by election day, August 4, and can take 3-10 days to be delivered, so mail your ballots early!